COVID-19 has changed the dynamics of our world not only for today, but in all likelihood for years to come. At Pulse 1, our patients’ health has always and will always be our number one priority. Below is the most current information about our clinic and changes we have made in response to COVID-19. If you have further questions, we encourage you to call us or email us directly and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Monday, May 18, Pulse 1 will begin with a soft reopen.
What will that look like?
- We will stagger appointments so only one patient will be scheduled at a time.
- Family members can be scheduled together upon request.
- We will open the consultation room for private waiting if necessary.
- If you’d like to use a blanket during your session, we ask that you bring one with you from your own home.
What sanitation and infection control measures will be taken?
- We have always thoroughly sanitized all PEMF equipment before each use. For the foreseeable future, we will utilize a double-sanitization process.
- We will continue to wipe down all equipment after each session.
- All equipment will be wiped down in your presence prior to your personal session.
- All common areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
What about masks?
Our staff will wear masks during all our interactions with you. We encourage our patients to wear masks as well, but we will leave that to your individual discretion.
When will the soft reopen end?
The full reopen date is yet to be determined. We will continue to closely monitor the COVID situation in our area and make changes as necessary.
Will hours of operation be the same?
No. Our soft reopen will be on a part time basis. We will be open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday by appointment only.