Frequently Asked Questions
FDA Approvals for PEMF
Research on PEMF dates back to the early 1900s to the innovative genius of Nikola Tesla. NASA has done extensive research on PEMF and uses it to reverse the bone loss and muscle break-down that happens when astronauts are in space.
To date, the following PEMF has FDA approval in the following areas:
1979: FDA approved PEMF therapy for stimulating bone growth
- This has applications for bone degenerating diseases like osteoporosis and to boost the healing of fractures.
1987: FDA approved as an adjunct therapy for reducing post-operative edema and pain
- Edema plagues millions of people in the U.S., and it is specifically an issue for people with diabetes.
2004: PEMF used as an adjunct to cervical fusion surgery.
- Cervical fusion is a permanent change to the spinal anatomy. Often, patients still experience residual pain even after this surgical procedure. PEMF is used to reduce this residual, chronic pain.
2008: FDA approved PEMF for use with depression patients who have shown unresponsive to medication.
- The applications of this are monumental! Depression and anxiety go hand in hand and are highly responsive to PEMF.
Continued research shows remarkable results with would healing and recovery, reduction of prostate inflammation, urinary incontinence, gout flares, chronic migraines, and the list goes on.
Does PEMF therapy hurt?
Is PEMF safe?
How can PEMF therapy help me?
- Helps with chronic (long term) muscle pain and acute pain from new injuries.
- Promotes quicker recovery time after strenuous physical workouts.
- Supports healthy bone structure and healing after breaks or fractures.
- Helps alleviate joint aches and pains by supporting healthy cartilage function.
- Helps to alleviate symptoms associated with chronic headaches and/or seasonal allergies.
What ages can benefit from PEMF?
Will I have to undress?
How long are the therapy sessions?
How many sessions would I need?
Do I need a doctor referral to schedule an appointment?
What is PEMF Cellular Exercise?
Weak cells are characterized by low voltage. PEMF Cellular Exercise replenishes energy in low voltage cells. As your cells expand and contract, they are able to expel toxins and absorb nutrients. Your cells’ voltage increases, and they grow stronger. High voltage cells are able to grow, heal, and reproduce successfully. Strong cells will create more strong cells!
What are some benefits of PEMF Cellular Exercise?
What is the history of PEMF Cellular Exercise?
What is the Pulse XL Pro? (or NRG Pro)
What is PulseFuel? (or Refuel)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your treatment, it will be on us. That's right. We know you will be thrilled with how you feel after a treatment. So, if you are not a happy client, there will be no charge, no questions asked.